*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/1096520-Meet-Barb-Doug-Otterslan
by Wendy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1624431
a trial membership to a magic store where you can buy magic body parts that you can put on
This choice: Continue with Doug Otterslan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Meet Barb, Doug Otterslan!

    by: AlNagaTheDreaded
"Hey, how are ya doing?" she asked him. Douglas was taken aback at the strangely good looking very tall woman who now loomed over him. “Is that a real head?” he nervously asked her. “Yes, but it’s not dead.” She told him. “What?” he asked her. “You watch any magic shows, ya know like David Copperfield, Rudy Colby, or Chris Angel?” she asked him. “Yeah, I love magic shows. But what that got to do with this?” he asked her not understanding what she was getting at. “You remember in Mind Freak when Chris Angel pulls a lady in half and her legs stand up and she screams?” she asks him. “Oh yeah, it was on a park bench with no box. It was impressive, but I was surprised that lady ran off on her hands and left her legs an ass behind.” He replied. “Well that’s what you are doing. If you run out of this store, you’re gonna leave your legs an ass behind.” Doug held his hands on his hips and started to back away.

“I don’t mean literally, really.” She told him. “Come with me to this room.” She offered. Doug noticed the sign, “Laser Removal Chamber”. “What! I’m not going in there!” he said, objecting to the idea of becoming a pile of parts on a shelf in this shop. “Look don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt.” She told him sweetly. “Did it hurt the woman whose head is lying on a shelf over there?” he spat back. “She’s a copy.” She told him flatly. “What?” he asked confused. “We get our parts every time someone uses the laser removal device. We scan the body of who ever uses it and make a copy of their body and place it on the floor in the whole bodies section. If no one buys it, we break it up into pieces and place them on the shelves.” She told him. “What proof you have of this?” he asked her. “Here’s proof.” She told him as she removed her own head and placed it into Doug’s hands. “Oh my…” he started to say. “Please don’t drop me.” She told him. “Yeah sure. How are you doing this?” he asked her.

“Remember David Copperfield’s Head Mover. Where he cut off a woman’s head and moved it away from her body as she acted like nothing was wrong with her head sliding around a table while her headless body danced by patting the sides of that table?” She told him. “Yeah I remember that well. But that was a trick.” He replied. “Well, we can do that for real.” She told him as he held her head on her hands. “No one can do that for real.” Doug said with a smile. “Why is my head in your hands then?” She replied to him. “Err.” He said as he went over to Barb’s body and felt for some wires holding her body up. There were none.

“Uh how are you doing that? Thet’s verreeh impressive!” he asked her after his little investigation. “Go in the chamber and you’ll see it for yourself.” She told him. “Umm, no thanks. Ah just don’t trust that.” He said. “Even if you could have a woman’s body instead of this?” she asked as she pointed to his body. Doug looked back in horror. His secret wish to have a woman’s body under his head this strange woman seemed to know, his greatest most shameful secret. “How do you know?” he said in the verge of tears, fearing there was some sort of tell on him that let every single female in the world know he was that kind a pervert and probably gay. “Maybe this is why he was alone”, he thought, “Every woman could sense my filthy shame and knew I was unworthy to be with them. That's why no woman will be my girlfriend.” Doug heart fell into a pit of self pity. “Many guys come here desiring to know sensation of a woman’s body. You aren’t alone. I don’t think you are a pervert, you’re just curious.” She replied. Doug looked tenderly at Barb’s head as he held it before his face. He was so grateful he finally found some who accepted him the way he was. “Aren’t you gonna kiss me?” she replied with a smile. Doug suddenly began to kiss Barb’s head, this developed into deep kissing. It was the first deep kiss Doug ever had.

When they finished, Barb asked him “Are you ready to get in that chamber?” “Uh, I don’t know…” Doug replied to her request. “Do it, and I’ll strip myself naked when you get out. You like big Amazon women?” she asked. “Yes, verreh much so.” He told her. “Then get in there, big boy.” She told him in her sweet voice with a smile. .

You have the following choices:

1. "Okay, I'll do it!" Doug says with confidence.

2. "Doug is hesistant, start him off small Barb" she thinks

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlNagaTheDreaded (UN: alnaga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/1096520-Meet-Barb-Doug-Otterslan