*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/1103361-I-Would-Go-Back-to-the-Shop-for-an-Upgrade
by Wendy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1624431
a trial membership to a magic store where you can buy magic body parts that you can put on
This choice: I Would Go Back to the Shop for an Upgrade  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

I Would Go Back to the Shop for an Upgrade

    by: Bubba Shanks
I felt good, euphoric even, but I couldn’t shake the feeling that something I desired was missing. I knew that I wanted to buy more parts and create a totally new me. I could be someone different every day. Thinking of all the different looks and different possibilities made me feel excited and adventurous.

First things first though, I need to clean myself up. I then picked up my head and went to the bathroom. I decided a shower would do nicely, so I began to run the warm water and wait for the shower to get steamy. While I waited on the shower, a thought occurred to me. I wanted a large array of parts and pieces, and although the parts at the shop were cheap, I doubted that I could afford the binge shopping of my dreams.

I then got in to the shower and felt the warm water flow over me, and I then lifted my head up toward the shower head and let the water clean my face. It felt hot, a nice invigorating hot. Eventually I pulled myself back down and placed my head back on my body. I then proceeded to take a normal shower, soaping up and shampooing and finally the conditioner. As I got out and started to dry myself I thought, what should my next look be? The first time I went in I really didn’t know what I was buying. I just picked what at first caught my eye. Now when I go in I can have a plan and I can get whatever look I want. Then as I brushed my hair, I made a list of things to get. I thought, I definitely should get a body with a good figure and nice boobs, a body with anime proportions to go with my anime head(I did love to cosplay and this would make it so awesome), an athletic body , and if they had one a contortionist body. I looked in the mirror and saw my blue eyes staring back at me, and I realized how strange it was that it was me looking back. I may want to buy more heads too, perhaps a red head with hazel eyes, and a Goth girl head.

I walked back to my room and first switched back to my original head, because my mom and siblings may come home soon. Then I put on some clothes and took the covers off my bed. I went downstairs and put them in the wash. A few minutes later I got a text from Chelsea, my best friend. She wanted to know if I wanted to come over to her place and spend the night. I thought to myself what a great opportunity, Chelsea lived a block away from an old factory. Plus Chelsea could come with me, she would love the shop. Chelsea had been wheel chair bound all of her life because of a deformity. She was born without legs, and she could walk, for the first time if she came to the shop with me. I sent her a text back, wrote a note for Mom, and headed out for Chelsea’s.

I put my spare heads in a duffel bag on the way out, and I walked several blocks until I reached Chelsea’s place. I walked up the ramp to her door and rang the door bell. Chelsea rolled over and opened the door.

“Please come in“she said. I walked in and sat down on the couch. I looked at Chelsea, she had straight black hair and hazel eyes, she would have been considered rather attractive, if she wasn’t missing her legs and, she always wore dresses, because she really had no need for pants. We would usually watch movies at Chelsea’s or go for a stroll around the block. So due to her routine during my visits I knew the first thing she wanted to do was ask me what we should do. Sure enough she asked, “Well Maggie, no one else is home right now, so what do you want to do first?”

“Well,” I started, “I was hoping we could try something new.”

“Something new, what do you mean by that?” asked Chelsea.

“It would just be easier if I showed you.” I said.

I then proceeded to pull on my neck until, my head popped off. Chelsea’s jaw dropped in awe as I placed my head on the table, and reached in to my duffle bag and pulled out the anime head. I then put it on my body and said,”See something new.” In my high pitched anime voice.

“How is that possible?” stammered Chelsea.

“I guess magic, because I got this procedure done in a store today, that only appears if you have a membership to it,” I stated.

“Well I guess that explains it in a nutshell…” Chelsea said still in a state of shock.

“I was wondering. Would you like to go to the store with me?” I asked. “You may get better answers there if you go.“

“I don’t know… I guess… Maybe…” Chelsea mumbled.

“Oh come on, it will be fun, all we need to do is get to the abandoned factory a block from here. You’ll see. I know you will love it!” I shouted.

“Ok, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to take a look,” Chelsea finally stated.

So I pulled off my anime head and put on my original head again. I then put the anime head back in the duffle bag and we were off to the abandoned factory. When we got there, I held the card up to the entrance of the factory and opened the door to find a hugely different store. This one had several more Isles and they were all longer, not to mention that this one had a reception desk up front. Behind it stood a very muscular middle aged man with a named tag that read “Don.” Don spoke in a gruff voice, “Welcome to the Part shop, get your shit, and get out.” He definitely was one of the most colorful receptionists, I had ever met. I could tell that Chelsea was a little afraid at this point.

“Um Don,” I started, “my friend and I would like to purchase full time memberships for the shop. Where can we do that?”

“Over at the register,” snarled Don.

So Chelsea and I went over to one of the cash registers that were open. The worker there appeared to be an elderly man, but he had a very womanly waist and legs. He wore the usual worker’s uniform top with a named tag that read “Gene”, but he had hot pants for bottoms, it was really almost disturbing. “How can I help you?” he asked.

“We would like to get memberships,” piped Chelsea.

“Well all that will take is for you two to fill out an application and start paying your annual membership fee,” Gene said as he handed us the forms. “Just fill those out, and bring them back to me and I’ll ring you up after you pick out a few things even if you want.”

We went over to a nearby bench and I sat down and began filling out the form. Suddenly Chelsea spoke up, “I can’t believe this place it seems so surreal. I mean I see body parts and strange people inside a building I know is empty and I saw you do impossible things also. Now I have a chance to become a part of this and I am not entirely sure what to do.”

“There is only one thing you can do,” I said. “That is to do what you want. I didn’t bring you here to force you to do something; I only wanted to give you an opportunity.”

“I guess I could give it a shot” Chelsea stated. “If I don’t like what happens it could always be undone and left alone, so I don’t need to worry.” Chelsea went back to filling out the form as I finished mine up. I walked over to Gene and handed my form over. Then Chelsea rolled over and handed her form over also. As we went through the store and I was searching for some good finds Chelsea asked me “So is this where you got your head removed?”

“No you get that done in the Laser Removal Chamber,” I stated. ”It’s across the store, opposite the cash register.”

“Ok thanks, I’m heading there I will be out later,” said Chelsea. “Oh and if you find anything good let me know.” I continued my shopping as she left, and eventually I picked out a few bodies.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue with Maggie

2. Follow Chelsea

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bubba Shanks (UN: bubbashanks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/1103361-I-Would-Go-Back-to-the-Shop-for-an-Upgrade