*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/3437730-Ask-a-Manager-for-a-recommendation
by Wendy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1624431
a trial membership to a magic store where you can buy magic body parts that you can put on
This choice: Ask a Manager for a recommendation  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ask a Manager for a recommendation

    by: Castle
"I'm not sure. Any recommendations you can give me?" You ask to the employee. "Well, that depends on your preferences. If you want a male part you could change with yours, go down this aisle, you'll see it's divided into sections for each type of body part. If you want any female parts, you can go down this other aisle." The employee responds very diligently.

You think for a moment, you are more interested in get a female part, but not to exchange with your parts, but because you have been alone for a long time and you'd like to have even a little female contact that way. Living with your adopted daughters is nice, but for obvious reasons it's not the same.

"And if I don't want parts to exchange with mine? I mean, if I wanted said part as... a toy? You know" You whisper a little nervously to the employee, and he just smiles when realizes where you want to go. "No problem, to exchange body parts you should go to our surgery area, where they'd attach your new part. Anyway, whatever you want I recommend you to choose a part that doesn't affect reality. Continue down the hall you want and there you will see a section with said kind of parts." The employee responds with kindness, you thank him and go to the female limbs section.

You come to the zone with parts that don't affect reality, there're so many different limbs and you feel excited that you can get any of them for free. You don't know very well what to choose, you like everything about the woman's body. Finally you get to the section of...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Upper body parts.

2. Lower body parts.

*Noteb*
3. Heads

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Castle (UN: castleoffeet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/3437730-Ask-a-Manager-for-a-recommendation