*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/3438336-Find-your-daughters-curious-about-your-special-
by Wendy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1624431
a trial membership to a magic store where you can buy magic body parts that you can put on
This choice: Find your daughters curious about your special purchase.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Find your daughters curious about your special ...

    by: Castle
You come home and want to rush to your room to have some privacy with your new feet-toys, but before you can go upstairs, your little daughter sees you and runs towards you.

"Daddy! Finally you arrived." Petra is a very affectionate 10-year-old girl, whenever you arrive she welcomes you with a hug. Petra has long blonde hair, her height is above average for girls her age, although she is still small compared to you. Her feet are size 6 and are increasingly taking a teenage feet shape.

"Hi daddy, I heard Petra welcome you. I glad you're back." Your daughter Clover, a 15-year-old teenager, comes out of the living room and welcomes you with a hug, just like her sister, she is very affectionate. Clover has short light brown hair, she's also quite tall compared to her friends, even though next to you she only reaches your shoulders. Clover has a more femenine body shape every time, and her size 8 feet are no exception.

"Daddy, what are you bringing there? Is it for us? Did you bring us a present?" Petra notices the boxes you are carrying and is excited to think it's something for them. "Oh, did you really buy us something daddy? You are so cute." Clover says as she smiles warmly.

Your daughters are very excited, you don't know what to do, those feet are a great fantasy for you and you want to satisfy your desires with them, but you don't want to disappoint your daughters, who look happy thinking the boxes are gifts for them.

What are you going to do now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "It's a surprise and then I'll give it to you"

*Noteb*
2. "Okay! Go ahead and look what's inside"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Castle (UN: castleoffeet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/3438336-Find-your-daughters-curious-about-your-special-