*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/3438362-Arrive-at-home-and-go-to-your-room-for-some-foo
by Wendy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1624431
a trial membership to a magic store where you can buy magic body parts that you can put on
This choice: Arrive at home and go to your room for some foot fun.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Arrive at home and go to your room for some foo...

    by: Castle
You get home and sneak in, you know your daughters always welcome you and this time you want to rush to your room. You don't see any trace of them, so you quickly go upstairs and lock yourself in the room.

Almost instantly you undress leaving only your underwear and lie on your bed with the boxes aside. You open the boxes and now you have the bare feet of both celebrities in front of you, your eyes shining with lust just looking at them.

You take Arianna Grande's feet first, they're small since she wears size 6, they have tan skin and cute toes with white toenails. You can't wait so start kissing them, your lips caress every inch of her feet. Your tongue joins the party and licks from heel to toe, passionately sucking each toe. You still can't believe you're worshiping a celebrity's feet.

Your cock is already aroused, so you take off your underwear and start jerking off with Arianna's feet, going up and down along your shaft, you use her toes to stimulate your tip, it feels so good that you want to cum, but still there's fun ahead, so you stop yourself and put Arianna's feet aside.

Now you grab Katy Perry's feet, beautiful feet that you've seen many times in shoe ads and always arouse your libido. She wears a size 8, her feet are dainty and have long toes with a french pedicure. Her tattoos just validate they're 100% Katy Perry's feet, and that turns you on a lot.

Wasting no time, you begin giving the same kissing and licking treatment to Katy's feet, just like Arianna's. Your tongue runs all over her soles, and her long toes end up inside your mouth, where you suck all at once with great desire. So many times you had fantasized about something like this, and now you are fulfilling it.

Katy's feet are lubed enough, so you take them to your dick and masturbate, giving yourself a delicious footjob with them, thrusting your manhood between her soles repeatedly while moaning with pleasure.

You don't want to exclude Arianna, so you put Katy's left foot aside and take Arianna's respective foot. Now you place your cock between both feet and continue jerking you off with them. They are so soft that you feel at any moment you will explode. You hold your stiff rod between their toes and continue stroking up and down, each time with more intensity. Your breath hitches and after such a delicious footjob you start to release so much cum on Katy's right foot and Arianna's left.

You lie down and gasp, you are very satisfied to finally have feminine contact, even if it was only with feet, but nothing better than two celebrities feet.

After a long day of work and sexual activity with said feet, you feel tired and fall asleep next to Katy and Arianna's feet. That's when...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your daughter Petra enters your room and finds the feet.

*Noteb*
2. Katy and Arianna's feet start to move on their own.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Castle (UN: castleoffeet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/3438362-Arrive-at-home-and-go-to-your-room-for-some-foo