*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/908474-Double-Dang
by Wendy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1624431
a trial membership to a magic store where you can buy magic body parts that you can put on
This choice: Boobs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Double Dang

    by: Casey
After paying for the fake breasts, you go home to try them on.

~At Home~
You run up to your room to try them on. You didn't have a boyfriend so you thought it would be perfect to use when you are going out with your friends.

You place the fakes on the originals to see how they look. While looking at them in the mirror your breasts feel a tingling sensation. Immediatly you start to panic and try to take them off. You look in the mirror and see the changes. The fake breasts you bought in the shop became part of your actual breasts.

"Nothings gonna fit these," you think to yourself.

You lean over to pick up your bra but somehow it grew from a B cup to a DD cup. That's not all that changed however. All your clothes changed as well. Pictures around the house changed from the quiet nerd to the loud head cheerleader.

You were going to explore the rest of the house when the phone rang. Who is it?

You have the following choices:

1. Your boyfriend

2. The old lady

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Casey (UN: alisonc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1624431-Part-Shop-Get-points/cid/908474-Double-Dang