*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wait, it was just a dream...
  2. It was a normal day....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/839322-Wait-it-was-just-a-dream
by J-Fox
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1625473
Thank you for everyone'svadditions!
This choice: Wait, it was just a dream...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wait, it was just a dream...

    by: J-Fox
Opening your eyes slightly, you shiver a little bit. You rub your arms to warm your self up "What the hell, where are my cloths.." Your mind jumps into gear and you look around and say to yourself "where am I?". You realize your in a small carpeted room with white walls,and a door. You struggle to stand up, muscles failing you a bit you hobble over to the door and try to turn the knob. It was locked. "what the hell is going on here.. and why the heck am I so sore" you think to your self as you begin to bang on the door. After a few loud knocks, you feel a little light headed... everything dims a little, and you collapse on the floor. Trying to keep your eyes open as you lose consciousness, you see the door slowly open. Right before you are completely asleep, you definitely saw an anthro....

You have the following choice:

1. You wake up later.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J-Fox (UN: jamesvk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J-Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/839322-Wait-it-was-just-a-dream