*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/842019-You-wake-up-later
by J-Fox
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1625473
Thank you for everyone'svadditions!
This choice: You wake up later.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You wake up later.

    by: J-Fox
You wake up, but you don't open your eyes. A slight shiver takes over your body. You start to stretch out, and feel an artificial breeze of air-conditioning flow over you.

It all floods back to you.

You jump up out of your daze and frantically look around. You were still in that room, and still stark naked. The only difference now was there was some sort of collar on you. You decide not to fidget with it, because you have more important things at hand. Like how to get out of this room. You pull your self up, not nearly as tired as you were earlier. You study the room your in more closely this time, noticing a tiny white camera in the corner of the room that you must have missed before.

You take a few steps towards it and look into at it, focusing on the lens of the camera. Before you took another step forward, you remembered the collar. Running your fingers along its metallic surface, you were amazed by how decorated it was. You could feel little bumps and notches... You walk over to the stainless steel door knob and try to see the reflection. "What is this thing?" you think to yourself. Looking at the warped reflection, you see the collar covered in things that looked electronic. "Is this some kind of shock collar?" you again contemplate. Before you could answer your own question, the door knob jiggles a bit. You almost fall over from the change in sound.

You scoot back a little bit. You watch as the door slowly swings open. On the other side was anthromorphic animal. This one was different then the one earlier. It was some kind of....

You have the following choices:

1. Canine

*Noteb*
2. Feline

3. Something Else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J-Fox (UN: jamesvk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J-Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1625473-In-a-Furry-World/cid/842019-You-wake-up-later