*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Little red riding hood (Red)
  2. Which one?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1626223-Fairy-Tale-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2998916-Little-red-riding-hood-Red
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1626223
Make your favorite fairy tale girls gain weight!
This choice: Little red riding hood (Red)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Little red riding hood (Red)

    by: Unknown
In a small town surrounded by a grand forest their lived a family of three. The father was a powerfully built man who was always busy at the lumber mill , the mother was a portly woman who took care of the household as well as their daughter named Red, who got her name after the hood and cloak she always wears.

One day as the sun rose the clock tower of the town chimed and as the town began to come alive, including reds family, the mother began to cook for her family as the father got ready for work. “Red breakfast” she called to their daughter after finishing cooking it was a sizable meal of dried meats eggs and bread.

Red slowly arose from her slumber, she then got dressed for the day getting out of her nightly clothes she then noticed her body in the mirror and saw...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her very thin body

2. Her slightly chubby body

3. Her pudgy body

*Noteb*
4. Her fat body

*Noteb*
5. Her massive body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wgstories has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1626223-Fairy-Tale-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2998916-Little-red-riding-hood-Red