*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gretel alone
  2. Which one?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1626223-Fairy-Tale-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/839178-Gretel-alone
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1626223
Make your favorite fairy tale girls gain weight!
This choice: Hansel and Gretel (Gretel)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gretel alone

    by: Unknown
The way the traditional children's story Hansel and Gretel goes is a lot different from the true story, it was just modified so it would be suitable for children. This is how the real story went...


Once upon a time, there was an only child who lived with her family. Her name was Gretel, she lived with her two parents in a small cottage in the middle of the forest. Gretel was a very small child, no older than 11 years old. As she grew up, she became more adventurous, despite her parents' warnings about going too deep into the forest. One day, Gretel decided to go the extra mile and journey further into the woods than ever before. After a few hours of exploring, she decided to go back home, the only problem was: where was home? It was beginning to get dark and she was frantically searching through the woods to find an exit, but she soon passed out on the floor.

Gretel woke up to the sweet smell of delicious pastries and many other goods. Still being a bit groggy from her sleep, she didn't know what was in front of her for a bit. The person in front of her was indeed the witch. As she awoke, the witch said: "My, my! You're finally awake! I was beginning to worry after you collapsed on the forest floor like that!"

Gretel finally completely awoke and said: "Huh? Where am I? Who are you?"

"Why I'm just a kindly old woman and welcome to my humble abode." said the witch in a kindly voice. "I found you collapsed on the forest floor and thought you looked like you were about to die from not enough well-nourishment, so I took you home." she explained. All the words the witch had said seemed to go in one ear and out the other, seeing that Gretel had already eyed the captivating amounts of food in front of her. "You look hungry, deary, dig in, eat as much as you want." And with that, Gretel started eating like she had never eaten before. She normally didn't eat fattening things such as these, but something about them just made her forget all that and want to eat every thing in that room.

Two hours had passed and Gretel was still chowing down, but a little slower. As another hour passed, Gretel passed out in the middle of eating a triple-decker chocolate cake. Using her magic, the witch levitated Gretel to her bed where she rested for the night...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wgstories has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1626223-Fairy-Tale-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/839178-Gretel-alone