*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tori and Terri
  2. More girls
  3. Let's start!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1627296-Elementery-school-girl-weight-gain/cid/829483-Tori-and-Terri
Rated: E · Interactive · Men's · #1627296
Have a girl from kindergarden to fifth grade grow some thick love handles
This choice: Tori  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tori and Terri

    by: amber
"Come on Tori. Open wide."

Tori did like she was told and opened her mouth wide so her sister could stuff another spoonful of ice cream in her mouth. Tori happy swallowed it.
Terri (her sister) smiled while she pushed another spoonful of ice cream in her sisters mouth. She liked feeding her sister. Not that Tori could't eat herself but she liked it to be fed. Then she did't have to use her fat arms.

"Here comes another one." Terri said.

Tori opened her mouth again and thought about how this all started. About two weeks ago. She was watching T.V and said to her sister she was hungry. Her sister lately seemed to act a bit strange around her when she talked about food and eating. She continued to watch T.V but suddenly her sister came from the kitchen with some snacks. Pretzels, cookies, candy and ice cream. Terri fed it all to her. She did't knew why but she liked it. Terri stuffed her so much she felt like a stuffed pig or Christmas turkey. She liked it to feel like that. She told Terri that and her sister did it again the next day and the day after that and after that one too until now.
Terri also thought about it. She always liked fat girls. when she was in kindergarten she always hang out with the fat girls. While she herself was pretty thin. But she liked other girls too be fat. She did't knew why she just knew she wanted that. She always looked at other fat girls from school and never thought about her little sister at home that seemed to have a big appetite. But the last weeks she started thinking about that. When her sister once said that she was hungry she fed her a lot of food and she ate it all and she liked it too. If she and her sister both liked it there was no use in ruining their fun she thought.

"All right Tori the last bite." Terri pushed the last spoonful in her sister's mouth.

Tori laid back an let out a belch.

"Oh i feel so stuffed."

Terri started to rub her sisters belly. Touching her sister's belly was the most fun thing too do for her. In the beginning there was just a small layer of fat but soon her sister started to gain and became pretty chubby and now she was on the way from chubby too fat.
Lucky their parents did't paid much attention too what they were doing. Her mother once saw it and said she thought it was sweet she was feeding her little sister.

"Come on sis. Let's go watch some T.V."

Terri always tried to let Tori besides eat watch T.V or listening too stories or music or reading as long if she did't burned too much calories while doing it.
Tori yawned and did't notice all the weight she gained the past time. Her whole body fattened up but mostly her fat arms that were slowly turning into rolls that were swallowing up her under arms.
Terri smiled with every roll she saw.

You have the following choices:

1. Watch T.V

2. The computer

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Polish Warchief has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1627296-Elementery-school-girl-weight-gain/cid/829483-Tori-and-Terri