*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630140-Fattening-up-Naruto/cid/1012597-Follow-Naruto-as-he-has-his-fill-of-ramen-and-
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630140
Someone is fattening up naruto! Who is it and why are they doing it? What will Naruto do?
This choice: Follow Naruto as he has his fill of ramen (and then some!) with Sakura  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Follow Naruto as he has his fill of ramen (and ...

    by: SadisticWriter
One of Naruto’s extra strong clones made their way to the ramen stand. It had been a while since he‘d hung out with Sakura and he was more than a little excited. He’d chosen to use a shadow clone with her because Hinata somehow knew when he used clones and he didn’t want to insult the girl.
Getting to the Ramen stand Naruto saw Sakura’s brilliant pink hair immediately. The girl turned at he sound of footfalls and smiled broadly at him as he sat down. Naruto blushed. It wasn’t often Sakura of all people smiled at her. She must have been in an awfully good mood. It would be best to stay of his best behavior and try not to anger her in any way today.

“Hey Sakura-chan!” Naruto greeted.

“Geez Naruto, what took you so long?” Sakura asked in exasperation, but it held a teasing note to it so Naruto just smiled.

“I came across a black cat and had to deviant my path to get here or Konoha would have been completely destroyed.” Naruto told her seriously, giving one of Kakashi’s many excuses.

They both laughed good naturedly.

“Can I get a pork ramen old man?” Naruto called to the man behind the counter.

“Sure thing Naruto!” The chef called back over his shoulder.

Naruto turned back to Sakura.

“So… what’s the special occation?” Naruto asked Sakura.

Sakura shrugged in response as she finished chewing the noodles in her mouth.

“Actually I’ve been thinking we should get together more often to catch up and stuff. Lady Tsunade says in a short few months I’ll be placed on emergency call to the outer regions of Konoha in order to give one of the medics there pregnancy leave.” Sakura lied fluently. It would give her an excuse to fatten him up more and she could always just say that Tsunade decided she was needed her more on a last minute decision. The female Hokage was apt to doing such things and Naruto wouldn’t question it.

“Oh… That sucks.” Naruto said sincerely as he was handed his bowl.

“Say Naruto…” Sakura trailed off.

“Hm?” Naruto questioned through his ramen filled mouth.

“I’m just curious, how much of this ramen can you eat in one sitting? I’ve heard Kakashi say it was ridiculous amount but I’ve forgotten.” Sakura said carefully.

Naruto grinned.

“I can eat 18 bowls in sitting when I’m really hungry.” Naruto stated proudly.

“Hm… oh.” Sakura said boredly.

Naruto frowned and looked at her.

“What’s with that tone?” Naruto asked.

“Oh… it’s nothing. It’s just… not very impressive. I heard Chouji can eat 30 bowls in one sitting and for some reason I thought you could beat him…” Sakura said with a laugh.

Naruto stared at her, affronted.

“Chouji’s three times bigger than me!” Naruto said, throwing his arms out in front of him to indicate the mentioned shinobi’s girth. “There’s not way I could eat more than that fat-so.” Naruto claimed loudly before quickly looking around to make sure the super sensitive male wasn’t around.

“Hmphf… Is THE Naruto Uzumaki actually trying to make up excuses for why he can’t do something? I suppose since Sasuke is a genius he is more likely to become Hokage too then?” Sakura asked innocently.

Naruto’s face grew red.

“Sasuke is never going to be Hokage because I am!” Naruto shouted.

“But you just said that you couldn’t beat someone because they’re naturally better than you? Doesn’t that mean that Sasuke can beat you too?” Sakura asked.

“Being naturally good at something doesn’t mean you automatically win! If your determined and work hard you can beat anyone!” Naruto said passionately.

“Then prove it! Beat Chouji at his ramen record!” Sakura challenged.

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto doesn't beat it but comes close. Vows to beat Chouji.

*Noteb*
2. Naruto eats more than 30 bowls.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SadisticWriter (UN: sadisticwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630140-Fattening-up-Naruto/cid/1012597-Follow-Naruto-as-he-has-his-fill-of-ramen-and-