*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tenten
  2. Female
  3. Gender
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630140-Fattening-up-Naruto/cid/853248-Tenten
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630140
Someone is fattening up naruto! Who is it and why are they doing it? What will Naruto do?
This choice: Tenten  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tenten

    by: SadisticWriter
Why does Tenten want Naruto to gain weight?

Preferably when he's around 13 or 14 but whatever you want.

Choice one:
Tenten has been hanging around Naruto for a while and slowly grows fond of the boy. Tenten finds she likes Naruto but thinks he would be cuter fatter.

Choice Two:
Lee has over done it again and the team's visting him int he hospital. Tenten accidentally sees Narutos medical record and discovers hes been termed anorexic for the last few years. She decides to get to know him and make the small blonde put some weight on.

Choice three:
Tenten is in a contest with some of the other female ninjas. Each pick a guy and whoever gets theirs to gain the most weight wins.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SadisticWriter (UN: sadisticwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630140-Fattening-up-Naruto/cid/853248-Tenten