*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The competition
  2. Sakura wants A bigger Naruto
  3. Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630140-Fattening-up-Naruto/cid/1595764-The-competition
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630140
Someone is fattening up naruto! Who is it and why are they doing it? What will Naruto do?
This choice: A secret contest takes place She's going to fill Naruto to the max and win! CHA!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The competition

    by: Expansion K
The young kunoichi of the leaf village were very bored. There were not very many d-rank missions in the village, if any at all, so all of the genin were hanging around the village with nothing to do.

Ino, Sakura, Tenten and Hinata decided to have a girls' night out, and while they were leaving the hot springs, an idea came up while they were talking about boys. They mentioned Choji, then Tenten said, "Lee would freak out so much if he found out that he had a little meat on his bones."

With that, Ino got an idea. She started with, "Hey, we're bored, right, and we still have quite a bit of money from when we had missions, right," the others looked at her expectantly every time she paused. Then she said it, "What if we each pick a boy, and then we try to see who can fatten theirs the most! It would be hilarious when they noticed!"

The others began giggling, except for Hinata, who blushed at the thought of a bigger Naruto. Soon enough, they were picking their guys. Hinata, too shy to pick Naruto, decided upon Kiba. Ino chose Shikamaru, as choosing Choji would pretty much be cheating, and Tenten ultimately chose Lee, as he was too nice of a guy to resist Tenten too much.

Finally Sakura, to everyone's surprise, chose Naruto. She explained, "Sasuke would never spend time with me!" "Besides," She thought, "Naruto likes me, so I can get him to do anything I want."

Soon enough after talking about how funny it would be to see their reactions, the girls had each gone to their respective homes for the night. Sakura was thinking of a plan as she walked to her house. "Hmm," she thought, "I could just use my charm and just get Naruto to eat more, or I could look through Tsunade's medical jutsu. Maybe there's something that could help me. I might even be able to catch Naruto with a trap. I could just force him to eat as much as I want him to."

The next day, Sakura decided to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Expansion K (UN: sqrt625 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630140-Fattening-up-Naruto/cid/1595764-The-competition