*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Boys love buff girls
  2. Why
  3. Which?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/1110235-Boys-love-buff-girls
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630193
The girls of Naruto have been working out, and it is really starting to show!
This choice: Boys love buff girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Boys love buff girls

    by: sorrow
The people of Konoha were treated to a rather interesting sight that day. Sakura was standing in front of a store, gazing hypnotically at the display. This would have been very much a mundane sight, not even worth mentioning were it not for the nature of the store. Rather than department store, or a beauty salon, Sakura was standing in front of a bodybuilding store, eyes locked on an extensive set of weights.

‘Power is everything in the ninja world,’ Sakura thought to herself. ‘Given that he comes from a ninja clan as well as what happened to him, it only makes sense that Sasuke would be so focused on gaining power. He is so focused on it that he ignores everything else, even me. To him, I’m nothing but a distraction, to draw him away from his path to power. But, what if I were strong? Then I he would finally see me, finally pay attention to me. And I could make him love me.’

And so her mind was made up, and with determination, she strode into the store, dead set on gaining first power, and later love.
----------------------
Within the Hyuuga’s grand estate, the heiress of this noble clan lay atop her bed, her thoughts consumed with a single subject, her secret crush and love, Naruto Uzumaki.

‘Naruto, for years I have watched you, admired you for your kindness, your determination, and strength. And yet, you barely even know that I exist. I try so hard to make you notice me, to just tell you the truth about how I feel. But I’m not like you. I can’t just say what is on my mind, no matter what other people think. I’ll never be able to go to you and confess my feelings. But I can’t just say nothing, keep it all bottled up inside! What am I going to do?’ She thought to herself.

And suddenly, she shot up, as inspiration struck like a bolt of lightning.

‘But you can Naruto! You’ve confessed your crush on Sakura many times over the years, no matter how harshly she rejected you. All I have to do is get you to come to me. And because Naruto is always focused on proving himself, I just have to make myself strong, and you’ll come to me. And once you do, I’ll be able to show you that I love you, even if I can’t say it. Then, soon after that, you’ll come to love me that way I love you.’

And with those thoughts steeled in her mind, Hinata walk through the halls of the Hyuuga mansion, each stride filled with resolve, eyes hard with resolution as she made her way to a part of her family’s dojo she had rarely used before
----------------
Ino made her way to the training grounds, her mind turning over the information she had just acquired.

‘So Forehead was seen purchasing weights and other workout equipment? Does that mean that she thinks it will give her an edge in the battle for Sasuke’s heart? Yes, that’s got to be it. And it makes perfect sense. What better way to attract someone as driven to succeed as Sasuke than with power? Sasuke is always training to become stronger, that means that strength must be the key to his heart! While I applaud you for figuring this out Forehead, I won’t let you win! I’ll become stronger than you and win Sasuke’s heart!’

And then Ino broke into a sprint towards the training grounds, thoughts of Sasuke dancing in her head.
-------------
All over Konoha, girls had similar thoughts as they began Konoha’s newest trend, Female Bodybuilding!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Explore some of the girl's new routines

2. Skip ahead to when their work begins to show results

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sorrow (UN: grimtuesday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/1110235-Boys-love-buff-girls