*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The package
  2. Anko.
  3. Somebody else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/2198744-The-package
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630193
The girls of Naruto have been working out, and it is really starting to show!
This choice: In front of her door there is a package.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The package

    by: reza0807
Anko opened the door and saw a big package in front of her. She picked it up and saw a note on it. It said ‘To help you, from a secret admirer’. Anko looked around trying to see the one who had brought the package but found no one. Shrugging she took the package inside and closed the door.

She placed the package on her table and took her coat off. All she wore was a body mesh suit and a miniskirt. She opened it and saw a lot of tubes with a blue liqued in it. Another note showed up and once again she read it.

“This is an enhancement drug that will strengthen the one who uses it. I made it just for you and I’ll hope you’ll enjoy it.” She murmured as she read the piece of paper.
She picked up one of the tubes and saw a syringe attached to it. As she watched it skeptically but with all the frustration pent up she didn’t care for danger. She stabbed the tube in her arm and saw the drug empty itself into her. At first she didn’t feel anything but then she got hot. It also became harder to breath.

Then it came. A feeling of pure ecstacy hit her so hard she fell to her knees. She aslo had the feeling as if her body was on fire. The feeling spread through her entire body and suddenly she felt her body change.

She looked at her arm and saw her bicep grow. Her bicep grew bigger and thicker, veins began to appear as it passed 20 inches to at least a good 25 inches. The same happened to her other arm. Her legs began to widen becoming tree trunks of vast strength. Her legs had powerful slabs of muscle that were rock hard even when she wasn’t flexing at all. They were now at least 30 inches, her skirt had snapped and her mesh body suit leggings were strained. Her shin guards had been snapped off as well.

Her shoulders were now broader and her pecs had enlarged as well. Her breasts which were not too small were now easily a large f-cup. Her abdomen was decorated by a strong 6-pack but was close to an 8-pack. The muscles were as hard as stone and were finely sculptured. Not only had her muscles grown but so had she. Anko now stood at a good 6’2 foot of height.

When her growth was done Anko was a panting mess. She stood up and inspected her new body. When she flexed her arm she grinned at the large ball of pure muscle.
“I can work with this.” She said as she enjoyed this new feeling of power.

She went over to her table and easily picked it up. She lifted it a few times before snapping it in two. She grinned as she enjoyed it to the fullest.
“Oh yeah I can most certainly work with this.” She moaned as she fondled her breasts. She was aroused by her new strength and her appearance.

She then spotted the box and grinned mischievously. She walked up to it and saw a tube that was the same as she had taken earlier. But now she saw one that was three times as big as the last one. Which one should she take?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 1x growth

*Noteb*
2. 3x growth

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reza0807 (UN: reza0807 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/2198744-The-package