*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shizune
  2. Somebody else
  3. Which?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/872866-Shizune
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630193
The girls of Naruto have been working out, and it is really starting to show!
This choice: Shizune.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shizune

    by: Fox
Shizune hummed to herself while going over a few unread documents sitting at top of Tsunade’s desk. Tsunade herself had been called away to a special classified meeting taking place out in the Sand Village.

Shizune despite being the older woman’s aide didn’t know much about the details but shot in the dark that perhaps it had to deal with continuing the now re-strengthened partnership the two villages had with one another. It was rather surprising to her that she wouldn’t be needed this time around instead Tsunade had left her behind to watch over things.

It should be said she wasn’t an intern-leader or anything her personal job position was the same as before…just with less of her boss around so things were pretty quiet and simplistic at times Sakura would come around the younger girl agreeing to help Shizune if she needed anything done, not much different from before when she would happily help her out actually.

As she finished the paperwork Shizune sighed softly she had to admit, with a bit of chuckle, that with Tsunade not around things were definitely easier on her personal mental and physical health but at the same time she wasn’t used to having this much free time on her hands…

Perhaps it was the boredom influencing her thoughts but the raven-haired woman began to think over how strong her superior was and how she had taught Sakura those same techniques, not that she was jealous of the pink-haired girl or anything like that she was just thinking on the spot is all. A part of her wondered what it would be like to have the blonde woman’s strength sure she was pretty strong in her own right she had to be in order for her to deal with everything Tsunade-related…man was she glad to be getting this sort of peace…anyway curiosity got the better of her and mostly to remove her boredom Shizune decided to…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fox (UN: shadowfox83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/872866-Shizune