*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Striped Terror
  2. Fish
  3. Predator Awakens
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630444-Mermaid-Meals/cid/971955-Striped-Terror
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1630444
Be a hungry denizen of the ocean, search for prey and devour it. Mermaids are good food.
This choice: Striped Bass  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Striped Terror

    by: Michael Jackson
Darting through the murky ocean water of the cold North Atlantic ocean is you, a massive and proud specimen of an Atlantic Striped Bass. At six feet long and weighing one hundred and two pounds, you are far larger than most. You've grown massive over the years off the flesh of your favorite prey, North Atlantic Pygmy Mermaids, or feeder fish to most fish and bait shops. Ranging from around one to two and a half feet, these fish are colorful, pretty, and bearing a strikingly similar upper body to those of human girls and women, and most importantly, common and cheap. Arguments over the years toward the morality of using these self aware little morsels as feeding stock for aquariums and privately owned fish had been cropping up for years, but the majority of the populations indifference led to nothing being done. Most of your kind couldn't comfortably manage eating them, but that didn't stop them for the most part. It wasn't uncommon to pass others of your ilk slowly swimming, belly bloated to near bursting. You didn't get to eat yesterday, and you plan on making up for it today. A glint of color near the bottom catches your eye and you swim down to investigate. Getting a little closer you realize it's breakfast, four little mermaids hiding amongst the kelp, stupidly not realizing their bright hair would stick out like a sore thumb to a creature of your impeccable sight. Now how to go about it, you could burst in like lightning and gulp them down as quickly as you can, but you ran the danger of spooking a few into the open, where they could be snatched up by other predators in the area. Or you could wait and see if an opportunity for stealth presents itself.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Use Stealth

2. Blitzkreig Breakfast

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michael Jackson (UN: gooba11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630444-Mermaid-Meals/cid/971955-Striped-Terror