*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Goblin Shark
  2. Fish
  3. Predator Awakens
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630444-Mermaid-Meals/cid/812879-Goblin-Shark
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1630444
Be a hungry denizen of the ocean, search for prey and devour it. Mermaids are good food.
This choice: Goblin Shark  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Goblin Shark

    by: Michael Jackson
Your the hideous goblin shark and though you may not be pretty looks wont keep you alive where you live. Swimming about in the darkest depths of the ocean your kind rarely see the light of day. Because of this your eyesight is far from superb but you can see well enough needed for your surroundings, but your others senses are amazing. Using your long snout that shoots out over your needled jaws you can sense creatures with electro-sensitive organs. Once within range you shoot out your jaws and wrap your prey with your large tongue dragging them into your maw to meet their fate. You yourself are not the largest of your kind being only six feet in length and about two hundred pounds but your big enough to scare off most potential predators. Today you are swimming near the top of your usual habitat and hunger dominates your thoughts. Prey is not abundant where you live and it has been awhile since your last meal. The water here is not so dark as what you are commonly used to but still too dark for an average creature. Swimming along you...

You have the following choices:

1. Come upon a little lost mermaid

*Noteb*
2. An earthquake confuses you and causes you to ascend

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michael Jackson (UN: gooba11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630444-Mermaid-Meals/cid/812879-Goblin-Shark