*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Readers Choice.
  2. Fish
  3. Predator Awakens
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630444-Mermaid-Meals/cid/811739-Readers-Choice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1630444
Be a hungry denizen of the ocean, search for prey and devour it. Mermaids are good food.
This choice: Readers Choice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Readers Choice.

    by: Michael Jackson
None of those? How about a Swordfish? They are the fastest fish in the sea and no prey is like to escape you with that behind you. But if that is not to your likely how about Mako Shark? Another fast fish and one of the few creatures able to prey upon the Swordfish along with its speed it has a armament of vicious teeth and true cunning.
But maybe neither of these catch your eye. (If you choose something else please in the first slot put your predator and in the second leave another something else)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sword Fish

*Noteb*
2. Mako Shark

*Noteb*
3. Something Else... / Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michael Jackson (UN: gooba11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630444-Mermaid-Meals/cid/811739-Readers-Choice