*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a charizard girl
  2. perhaps something else?
  3. Others
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631118-Neo-Pokrus-The-Pokmorph-disease/cid/928985-a-charizard-girl
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1631118
A Disease is spreading throughout the pokèmon world...and creating Pokèmorphs!
This choice: a charizard girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

a charizard girl

    by: student
May grab hold of her stomach like it was in pain. She first looked at her hands as they were turning into bone like claws and she can see that there is a orange tint and scales on her skin. She grew taller then before. She is starting to have a dragon like body but her face and heir still remains the same. She suddenly feel this sharp pain in her head as two horns pop out. Her teeth is starting to feel sharp and pointed as it turned into a snout. Her pants rips. Then she turned to her legs, they were becoming stronger and her feet are becoming to a three pointed bone like toes. Her shirt then rips excepted her bra. Then she feels these wings from her back and her tail bone pops out as she turns she can see a flame at the tip of her tail as is grows thicker and bigger then her body length. As the transformation was complete she ran to the mirror trying to find out what was going on. She got there and was stun and afraid. She was a cross between a human and a charizard.

You have the following choices:

1. She tired to run and search for help.

*Noteb*
2. She does nothing but cries because her life is destroyed.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 student (UN: thekingsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DJ Jaxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631118-Neo-Pokrus-The-Pokmorph-disease/cid/928985-a-charizard-girl