*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Entrance
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1633210-Alien-terror/cid/816256-Entrance
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1633210
You go into a cave with a group of five others. But an alien starts killing them off...
Chapter #1

Entrance

    by: story lover
You enter the dark entrance of the cave. Your name is Thelma. You have a boyfriend, Roy. He is coming with you on the cave trip. The other members are called: Cliff, Jill, Ron and Maurine.
The cave you enter is very dark and gloomy, the only light coming from your helmet light. It illuminates everything in front of you, the wall of the cave, the stalagmites and stalactites. Soon enough, you all decide to split up. You and Jill go together and the other four go together. You and Jill wonder around, fascinated by the wonders that await you.
Eventually, you stumble upon a peculiar rock. It is blue and has sharp, jagged edges. You decide to put it in you're bag. You walk around a little more, until Jill interrupts your quiet tour. "stop!" she instructs. And you halt.
"what is it?" you ask, intrigued.
"the stone's moving." Jill replies.
"but how can it be moving?" you wonder. Jill approachesit slowly and cautiously. She picks it up in her hands.
A few seconds later you hear screams. Her screams.
You turn around and she has stumbled off the edge of a cliff right next to them. Her face appears to be bloody, as if it has been torn off.
You run for the others in fear. Your breathing is becoming harsher. "roy!" you bellow. Your voice echoes around the cave.
"we're coming!" a reply comes a couple of seconds later. You suddenly stumble over a rock and you burst into tears.
The others come to you. "what happened?" Roy asks.
"jill's fallen!" you reply.

What do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Go down and inspect Jill

2. Leave the cave to go get help

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 story lover (UN: b.m.fruen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
story lover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1633210-Alien-terror/cid/816256-Entrance