*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Connor acts before Dylan
  2. Dylan and Connor
  3. Foot Hunters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1633708-Foot-Hunters/cid/2485686-Connor-acts-before-Dylan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1633708
This story follows the adventures of the newly formed "Foot Hunters" group of boys.
This choice: Connor acts before Dylan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Connor acts before Dylan

    by: Markus
Before Dylan can do anything, Conner takes the wind out of his action and begins to lick Dylan’s sole from his toes to his heel. Dylan is in heaven right now, he can smell the sweet, salty and strong scent of Johns foot, and sees the shiny sweaty sole of his and right now is also Conner licking his own feet up and down, up and down.

Conner on the other hand enjoys the taste of his friends feet. He licks all over his sole and sucks on his heel. He sucks on all of Dylan’s toes and put slowly one after another in his mouth. After the toes of Dylan were completely in his mouth and plays with his toes with his tongue, he takes also the ball of his foot in his mouth. Conner has a really strange ability, he can put any foot size completely in his mouth. Conner tend his neck so that his throat and mouth are in a straight line. After that he shoves Dylan’s sole inch by inch slowly in his mouth.

Dylan with his size 14’s has the larges feet of all foot hunters, but it looks like that Conner can also take his entire foot. In his mouth Conner glides with his tongue all over his friends soles and licks them all over. Dylan’s toes already reach the beginning of his throat. He opens his mouth a bit wider and shoves Dylan’s heel slowly in his mouth and closes his mouth after them on his friend’s ankle.

Conner can taste Dylan’s feet all over. His friends toes and the ball of his feet are in Conner’s throat, and the sole and heel of his sole are in his mouth. Dylan can feel his foot in his smiley surroundings and can feel nothing other than pleasure. John on the other hand removed his other sock, that now both of his bare feet are nearly in his face, so close in fact, that he can even see the small pores and he can smell both of Johns sweaty soles.

Conner can barley breath but he enjoys the moment with an entire foot in his mouth and licks the sole. He remembers the first time he did it
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: markuswelcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dxfan2478 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1633708-Foot-Hunters/cid/2485686-Connor-acts-before-Dylan