*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Andrew and Tim
  2. Foot Hunters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1633708-Foot-Hunters/cid/823480-Andrew-and-Tim
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1633708
This story follows the adventures of the newly formed "Foot Hunters" group of boys.
This choice: Andrew and Tim  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Andrew and Tim

    by: Unknown
Tim lay spread out in the grass. He was barefoot. He thought about how people, from family to doctors to friends, always told him what nice feet he had. He looked down at them and realized that he never expected to be at this point of his life, especially not having his fetish outed.
Andrew came over to Tim "alright I found two people we can get at. There's one kid named Nick who you said you know or a kid named Tom whis around my age."
"Foot-sizes?"
"10 and 15 respectivley."
"Who has better looking feet?"
"There both pretty equal, except Tom has just finished playing a game of football with friends. They played on the field and played barefoot for fun so going for him would rule out licking."
"I don't want to lick yet. I'm saving it for my sleepover tonight. I'm gonna make a big hit on Ryan while he sleeps."
"So who do you want to go with?"

You have the following choices:

1. Tom

*Noteb*
2. Nick

*Noteb*
3. Look for more boys

4. Go early to sleepover

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
dxfan2478 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1633708-Foot-Hunters/cid/823480-Andrew-and-Tim