*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. chews you up like gum
  2. to eat you......
  3. Meeting Flora
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635753-Shrunk-With-The-Winx-Girls/cid/1596731-chews-you-up-like-gum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1635753
you get shrunk by one or more of the girls from Winx Club.......
This choice: chews you up like gum  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

chews you up like gum

    by: nalarue
You are in Flora's mouth when you hear all around you something that sounds like a magic spell. Your body feels weird too, stiff, flat like a new piece of gum. Then to your horror Flora maneuvers you with her tongue over to her teeth. You try to move but you can't your feet have become mushy in her saliva and can't move. You are put on one of her back molars and you can only watch as her teeth descend. Flora meanwhile had said a spell that turned your body into gum, and was now about to start chewing you up.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She chews him up

*Noteb*
2. accidentally swallows him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nalarue (UN: nalarue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neo Space has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635753-Shrunk-With-The-Winx-Girls/cid/1596731-chews-you-up-like-gum