*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Between Bloom's breasts
  2. 3 inches tall
  3. Bloom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635753-Shrunk-With-The-Winx-Girls/cid/826973-Between-Blooms-breasts
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1635753
you get shrunk by one or more of the girls from Winx Club.......
This choice: Put you between her breasts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Between Bloom's breasts

    by: Linjeda271
Bloom opened up her shirt and said, "I'm going to put you between my breasts."

You try to tell Bloom not to do that, although part of you is happy at what is about to happen to you. Bloom ignores you and drops you between her bosom. You try to get out once you hit Bloom's soft flesh, but Bloom closes her shirt and gently presses her breasts together.

Bloom's breasts are crushing your small body. Her flesh may be soft, but it is still causing you pain. You tell Bloom to stop, but she keeps you trapped. She keeps you between her breasts for a few minutes, then takes you out.

"You've had enough of my breasts.... for now." Bloom said. "Now I'm going to....."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Take you to the other girls."

*Noteb*
2. "Lick you."

*Noteb*
3. "Sit on you."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neo Space has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635753-Shrunk-With-The-Winx-Girls/cid/826973-Between-Blooms-breasts