*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a miracle worker?
  2. Technological
  3. start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1636724-The-Power/cid/1401127-a-miracle-worker
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1636724
You gain super powers, but how are you going to use them? And are you good or evil?
This choice: maricle matter (can make anything)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

a miracle worker?

    by: Scythe
Janis LaRue ran down the sidewalk, trying to get away. Three men in suits ran after him, shouting for him to stop.
He rounded the corner..cursing to himself. You'd think it would be easy to lose someone on the busy streets on New York.

As he got close to the end of the street, he stopped. In front of him were 7 men with guns pointed at him. The three men behind him finally caught up.
"Surrender Janis..there's nowhere you can go."
Janis turned and faced the men behind him.
"Is that so?" The man shifted anxiously.

From what he saw...Janis had a scary side. Even the doctors that worked on him feared him to some extent.
"Remember this..i am unstoppable. I can do anything..go anywhere...create anything.
Fools like you can hardly scare me."

A couple of the men opened fire.
Janis twisted quickly and dodged the bullets.
"What?"
Janis faced the men.
"Not going to listen...then i'll show you!"

Janis clapped his hands together and lightning flew from his hands.
Janis shouted "Now beg for your lives you pathetic fools!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scythe (UN: writersblock19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tom darcenn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1636724-The-Power/cid/1401127-a-miracle-worker