*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hero Time!
  2. Techno
  3. Technological
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1636724-The-Power/cid/BT3ZCQNXC-Hero-Time
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1636724
You gain super powers, but how are you going to use them? And are you good or evil?
This choice: nearby electrical box  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hero Time!

    by: MayDay
He sees the boy reach for a nearby electrical box, and the robber snarls, "Hey! Just what do you think you're doing?"
"Stopping you," the boy said simply, his fingers brushing the electrical box. The robber felt pain flash through his body like he'd never felt before. Spasms shook his body, and he dropped the bag of money, falling to his knees in agony.
"Stop it!" the robber gasped. "Stop whatever you're doing, boy! I surrender!"
"Good," the boy's hand released the electrical box, and he scurried forward to pick up the money bag. He started toward the entrance to the alleyway, but then he heard the click of a gun behind him. The boy spun around and slapped the gun, which was inches from his face. It didn't seem to do a thing, and the robber just laughed.
"You really think I'd give up that easily?" the robber taunted. "Give me the money back, and the worst I'll do is shoot your shoulder."
The boy glared into the robber's eyes a moment. Finally, he said slowly, "No."
The robber pulled the trigger at that one word. Nothing happened. The boy turned to run before the robber realized what the boy had done to his gun. Nothing bad, really. Just turned the safety mechanism on. The officers just coming to the entry of the alleyway when the boy appeared and said, "Hey, I think you guys lost this."
He handed the money bag to the first officer he saw.
"Well thanks, kid! Really appreciate it," said one officer. He peered into the alleyway. "But where'd the robber go?"
The boy spun around.
"He got away!" the boy grunted. He turned back to the officers. "Well, at least you got the money back."
"Thanks for your help, son," said another man.
"The name's--"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Timmy

2. Jack

*Noteb*
3. Leo

*Noteb*
4. Bruce

*Noteb*
5. George

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MayDay (UN: dayglow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tom darcenn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1636724-The-Power/cid/BT3ZCQNXC-Hero-Time