*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Sisterly Trio
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639009-Three-Sisters-One-Major-Change/cid/824875-The-Sisterly-Trio
by T.J.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1639009
A trio of sisters start changing when their oldest sister comes home from work one day.
Chapter #1

The Sisterly Trio

    by: T.J.
Maya came home from a long day at work. She quickly headed up the stairs and changed, changing into a black t-shirt and jean shorts. As she changed, she remembered the perfume bottle a customer had given her earlier. It had no name or sticker on it, but the person, an old man, told her that one just one spray would change her greatly.

"Yeah right", Maya scuffed at the perfume bottle as she left it on her bureau. She then went downstairs to watch some T.V.

But in a house with three siblings, word gets out fast about stuff you see lying around. It just so happened that Maya's sisters overheard their eldest sister talking about the perfume. They were curious about the description Maya mentioned and blew off.

Perhaps one of them would spray the perfume onto themselves, or would Maya herself take back what she said earlier and do so instead?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T.J. (UN: morningblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T.J. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639009-Three-Sisters-One-Major-Change/cid/824875-The-Sisterly-Trio