*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639206-Daddys-Girl/cid/1588577-They-live-a-Dark-Erotica-lifestyle
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1639206
Jenny would do anything for her daddy! 15K+ views. Add your best stuff here!
This choice: They prefer Dark Erotica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

They live a Dark Erotica lifestyle

    by: Texienne
Daddy had her dress in an amazing outfit. He had to help her with the black-lace lingerie, which he had bought for her.

Watching her stripping down, he commented, "You're more slender than your mother. Tammy has practical the same body as her, so I guess she'll be getting her old stuff. Kinda too bad, since there's lots more in the closets like this. Unless you put on a little more weight, none of it would fit."

She bit her lower lip. "Would you like that better? If my body was like Tammy's?"

"No," He shook his head and started fitting the bra on her. It was a loose weave, so that a lot of skin showed through it, and the cups ended below the nipples! It left them exposed and lifted up a little, and right now they were sticking out, really stiff. He snapped the bra closed, then adjusted the straps a little. "You are both wonderfully sexy and I like both of you just like you are. You have a really amazing body, Jenny. I'm going to have a photographer take pictures of it."

"You mean naked?" she asked, suddenly feeling a little shy.

"Absolutely. I'll show you the photos Momma did sometime. She did several shoots." After messing with her bra a little more, he shook his head. "Pretty tight. You're almost not small enough for a D cup; I wonder if they made a mistake measuring you."

Then he helped her put on the garter belt, and stockings. "Where are the panties?" she wondered.

"Why do you need panties?" he asked, and she giggled. Then she wriggled into the tight party dress and he zipped her up. Looking in the mirror, she realized her nipples made clear impressions in the dress, and giggled again. She touched up her face quickly and slipped on the shoes he'd bought her-- clear plastic stiletto heels that Daddy called "stripper pumps"-- and they left.

They drove to a location a little ways out of town, where the farms started up. It was set a little ways off the road, surrounded by trees, and when they went down the gravel drive to reach it, Jenny had been expecting to see a farm house or barn, but instead was surprised to see something that looked more like a mansion! There was a big building to the side, that looked like a horse stable or something.

At least twenty cars were already parked there, where the drive ended in a wide circle. Daddy pulled in and stopped, and smiled over to her. "Let's go." It was inside she learned that Daddy's group

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Roleplays 'girl-hunting', snuff fantasies, etc.

*Noteb*
2. Roleplays fantasies in which girls are food!!

*Noteb*
3. Are vampires!!!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Texienne (UN: texienne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Texienne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639206-Daddys-Girl/cid/1588577-They-live-a-Dark-Erotica-lifestyle