*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639480-The-Size-Story/cid/1871911-Born-a-hermaphrodite
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1639480
Basically grow big! As big as you can and as big as you want!!!
This choice: Born  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Born a hermaphrodite

    by: Silent Soul Ken SSK
Ok then here's two characters to use

Jessica: Blonde hair, long legs, E-cup bust, a nice 30 inch booty, and with a stunning figure this 22 year old Caucasian every boy's dream. However she also happens to have a cock one that's 12 inches long soft and a monstrous 20 inches hard that's 4 inches thick soft and 8 hard making her a hermaphrodite/futanari. Not that anybody knows about save the Teachers, and Dean and fellow herms. Despite her desire to join the cheerleading squad she's well aware that if she does she'd be the laughing stock. She's desperate to shrink her package down a bit but will her desperation cause her to make mistakes that make her situation even worse?

Alitta: An Arabian, of 21 years of age, with an overall average body, C-cup breasts, a 12 inch butt, and a round face she doesn't stand out were it not for the fact that she has a 4 inch long soft cock and a 10 inch long hard cock, or her tennis ball sized nuts. However she also happens to be the only one in her generation to have a cock having 3 female sisters. As a result she is pressured into finding a family and finding a wife, or wives, to bear plenty of offspring. But to do that she might need a bit of a boost, after all everybody knows that bigger IS better.

You have the following choices:

1. Jessica

2. Alitta

3. Some other character

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silent Soul Ken SSK (UN: kentenko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silent Soul Ken SSK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639480-The-Size-Story/cid/1871911-Born-a-hermaphrodite