*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. My Little Sister
  2. More Choices?
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639771-Ruby-High/cid/836171-My-Little-Sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1639771
Welcome to Ruby City all-girl high school, where anything and everything can happen!
This choice: Emma Wilkins, 8-year old sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

My Little Sister

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
So you're interested in learning what happened in that fateful morning when my little sister popped in Ruby High?

Well first off I will have to introduce her a little bit. Her name is Emma and she attends Ruby city elementary school. She is currently in 3rd grade. Basically, she looks a lot like I used to look at that age, with long, blonde hair and blue eyes. She is generally your average little sister, although she can be a bit of a pain at times. Ever since she was born, I've always had a gut feeling that she was out to get me! Crazy? Yeah I know, but you should it when she gives someone one of her sinister glares!

Okay, now on with the story.

One morning I missed the school bus. Not wanting to be late, I asked my parents to give me a lift in their car to Ruby High. The only flaw was that I had to get in the car with Emma because they were on their way to drop her off in the elementary school. As usual, we pestered each other in the car until we finally pulled up outside Ruby High, and with 15 minutes to spare before first period.

I left the car in quite a rush to meet with my friends. However I did not realize that I had forgotten my schoolbag. While I went off in search of my friends, my parents realized this, and asked if Emma could run into the school and give me my bag.

Now I most probably know what you're thinking right now. What kind of parents would send their 8-year old daughter into a high school alone with just a few minutes before first period? Well you obviously don't know Emma as well as my family do. She is very smart and brave when it comes to situations like these. I even remember one time when she was only 5-years old and she managed to walk through Ruby city central and back unharmed! So this would be just a walk in the backyard for her. Or so she thought!

Carrying my schoolbag over her shoulder, she rushes into the school grounds, amidst the crowd of students awaiting their lectures. However as she stepped into an empty hall, she felt a slight tingling sensation running through her body. This momentarily distracts her, but before she could move any further, she accidentally bumps into someone.

After bumping into each other, they both fall onto the tiled floor and black out momentarily.

But who did Emma bump into?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Me, Ashley Wilkins.

*Noteb*
2. My chemistry teacher, Diana Saunders.

*Noteb*
3. Somebody Else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639771-Ruby-High/cid/836171-My-Little-Sister