*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/2738922-body-trample-hidden-in-a-co-eds-dorm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1640179
Collection of any trample experience, human couch or fictional stories I found on the net
This choice: next story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

body trample, hidden in a co-ed's dorm

    by: dj.typo
(Rules, Please keep others unaware of him being in the room, and no killing him. Try to keep it to females only to trample him. Feel free to post about anything that may happen in a bedroom. Keep the toilet stuff out of this..Main lady may forget he is there otherwise she always know about him. Try to keep it in the line if its unaware please keep that line going unless she finds him. Please make sure to give a way for the story to flow with out him being found.)

Notes There was once a story like this, Saddly it got removed. I hope we can get this going.

Josh is a 19 year old male that lives in the college dorms. The rooms are a basic college dorm in a L shape. Some have short hallways like one of his best friends named Sue. That means the long part of the room hand a closet at the far end of the room. With two small desks attached to the wall and two single beds on each side of the walkway. On each side of the room. Each floor was all one gender and had a shower bay like in a gym locker room. Then a area with stalls for the toilets. That is shared by the floor.

Sue is 19 also. She keeps a messy room with her clothing all over the place. Josh has teased her for the last year about if someone got lost, the would never be found under the clothing. This leads up to the day of a friendly bet that he could spend the day hidden on the floor and no one would notice. Sue had a roommate named Deb who hardly ever stayed there. She is a 20 year old with a upper class-men boyfriend that had a room to himself as the roommate had family that lives near by and he sleeps there.

So this is where it starts.its early in the morning about 10am when most of the dorm is empty as all the students are in class. Josh has sneaked into Sues room.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dj.typo (UN: unaware at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/2738922-body-trample-hidden-in-a-co-eds-dorm