*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/976515-Unknowing-hand-crush-from-sister-friend
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1640179
Collection of any trample experience, human couch or fictional stories I found on the net
This choice: add a story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Unknowing hand crush from sister friend

    by: TrampleFantasy
Hey all. I've been reading this site for a while now but I could think of a good enough story. But just today I got a great unknown crush I'd like to share:

So today was going to be my chill day at home but then I found out that my sister and her friend were going to the local farm here in Georgia for the corn maize. Now I wasen't too excited about the maize. I was excited about her friend :)

Her friend, lets call her Hannah, is one pretty chick. She is about 5'5, 115lbs., and has brown hair to her shoulders. She drives me nuts but the problem is that 99% of the time she wears boring old gray sandals. Now I'm not a foot person, just a crush and trample person, so this was a turn off for me. I took a chance and said I would go, hoping there would be something more interesting on her. My parents would drive us so that ment some good unknown crushing in our van if they sat in the back seat.
So she shows up at our house ready to go and its my lucky day: she's wearing boots! I am a HUGE boot person and find them more superior than heels. They looked almost like UGG's, but weren't. They were typical ankle high flats. So we get to the car and I come prepared. I grabbed my iPod on the way out. When we sit down i sit directly in front of Hannah and pretend to crank my iPod up real loud. Then i pretend to phase out and casually lay my hand under and to the rear of my seat.

So the first 15 minutes go by with no action. Then, she starts to move her feet. You see, we have a rug on the floor in our van and if your hand is on it and someones feet move on it, you feel it. Like if you sit on a trampoline and some one jumps on it. Now this drove me CRAZY!!! She also tapped my hand a few times and kept moving alot. I almost came right there! Like literatly! I almost had to pull out. Then, BINGO! She gets my hand with the ball of her foot. Now this was bittersweet as we had the farm in our sights. But I savored her rubber sole pressing quite hard actually (i belive her legs were crossed) onto my hand. I then had to bail out.

So I also got lucky at the farm because it was dirty, so her boots were nearing orange when we left. Sadly, no action st speak of on the car trip back. At home though, before she left in her car, I ran inside and took off my shoes quick. I ran back out and was lucky enough for her to step back on my foot with her heel! Granted, they were flats but take what you can :) . So she of course quickly apologized and I said bye and ran in. Like I said her boots were dirty so I got a nice imprint of her heel patten on my sock, which I proceded to lick up when in my room alone. It was a good day! :) I'll report back if I get any more good crushings later. Please tell me what you think!

You have the following choices:

1. Next story

*Noteb*
2. Next story

*Noteb*
3. Next story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/976515-Unknowing-hand-crush-from-sister-friend