*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/2754897-Dose-he-hide-next-to-the-closet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1640179
Collection of any trample experience, human couch or fictional stories I found on the net
This choice: Dose he hide next to the closet?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Dose he hide next to the closet?

    by: MV4444
Josh looks around the very messy room to choose his hiding place.
He chooses to hide under the clothes, by the closet. He figures, that area may be safer, not you be found due to most of her clothes are not in there anyway.
She may walk over him some times, but he is better off there, compared to being in the middle of the room.
He tries not to relocate too many pieces of clothing, just in case Sue has an "Organized Mess" where she knows where everything is, though it looks like havoc, to anyone else.
He moves around some larger items to strategically, tunnel under the ground-cover by the closet doors. To prepare for Sue's return.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MV4444 (UN: mvmv4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/2754897-Dose-he-hide-next-to-the-closet