*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1643185-Shrunk-And-Played-With-At-Home/cid/2754018-Jump-on-Ashley-s-foot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1643185
you are the only boy in your house, and you get shrunk but don't worry you can't die.....
This choice: Jump on Ashley 's foot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jump on Ashley 's foot

    by: FyreFrost
"Well, I guess he's not in his room, I think I'll go put on some make up!", You hear your giant sister say. You decide to jump on her right foot and hold on for dear life as she leaves your bedroom and heads back to her room. Ashley walks over to the chair at her dresser with a giant glass mirror so she can fancy herself with makeup and eyeliner. The rollercoaster ride on her foot ends as she sits down and you climb off her foot. You scurry over to the side of the table in case she gets up and you are out of harms way. You look up at the giantess teen as she hums a song to herself while putting on her makeup. Then you notice her reach for a switch to turn on a lamp so she can see better and realize there is a power chord connecting her lamp from a plug outlet in the wall behind you. You figure that the chord looks climable enough for you, and it seems you could reach the top of her desk. Do you climb up?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

*Noteb*
2. No (Reader's choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FyreFrost (UN: fyrefrost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neo Space has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1643185-Shrunk-And-Played-With-At-Home/cid/2754018-Jump-on-Ashley-s-foot