*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1643185-Shrunk-And-Played-With-At-Home/cid/2916862-She-puts-you-down-her-panties
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1643185
you are the only boy in your house, and you get shrunk but don't worry you can't die.....
This choice: She puts you down her panties!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She puts you down her panties!

    by: Unknown
Hilary put her hands on her hips like she was frustrated and secretly pushed you into the waistband. You slide down her skin and can’t seem to find a way to stop. Every step toy her room jolts you and quickens the slide down her skin. Hilary must wax cause her skin is really smooth and soft. With no way to stop your fall, you soon find yourself just above her vagina. The panties where tight enough to stop you fall there.

You hear a door shut and lock, just before Hilary lowers herself and to panties tighten more. Your pressed further into her skin and wiggle for breathing room. Hilary giggles as you seem to be tickling her. You feel a big shift and soon are blinded as Hilary removes her panties. You look and see you are now laying across her slit and try to climb upwards. Hilary giggles again and reaches down towards you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She picks you up to talk

*Noteb*
2. She picks you up to play

*Noteb*
3. She opens her slit and lets you fall into her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Neo Space has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1643185-Shrunk-And-Played-With-At-Home/cid/2916862-She-puts-you-down-her-panties