*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I fade away
  2. Princess Peach
  3. Before we get started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1643783-TG-to-Video-Game-Girls/cid/2103214-I-fade-away
by JFO
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1643783
I have being TG to the girls from Video Games
This choice: I fade away  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I fade away

    by: Azure
I slip the ring onto my finger.... nothing happens..
I admire the ring on my finger for a moment, noting the shiny blue gem embroidered onto it, I'd guess by its looks that it probably has quite the value to it...
As I stared at the ring, I noticed that something seemed off... my hand seemed almost reflective.... I took a closer look, and noticed that it wasn't reflecting anything, but was disappearing!
"W-what the hell!" I shouted, backing up against the wall as I watched my hand start to fade away, the ring dropping off of my finger as it completely disappeared, my hand slowly tearing apart into nothingness. I began panicking, my breathing becoming heavier as I watched my arm slowly vanish, desperate tears starting to well up in my face.
"No! Nonono! Please no!" I screamed desperately, not wanting to accept the reality of what was happening. My body was now almost completely consumed by nothingness, my shirt sliding to the ground as my legs followed the same transition, my head in a position to where I would be laying down if my body were still present.

Darkness....

My mind slowly started drifting off, my thoughts almost non-existent, the whole experience feeling like I was taking a nap. My eyes closed, as my head became transparent, taking one last empty breath in, before disappearing....

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1643783-TG-to-Video-Game-Girls/cid/2103214-I-fade-away