*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1644446-May-and-Ash-transform/cid/1214413-She-grows-a-penis
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1644446
This is about transformations that ash and may from pokemon go through.
This choice: She grows a penis  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She grows a penis

    by: Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds
Recovering from the initial shock of being stripped by an otherworldly force, May quickly covered her lap with hands and chided Ash. "Would you stop staring and get my spare shorts from my... unnnghhh... it feels... odd..." May goes from covering her lap to trying to stay on her feet, legs acting like gelatin. She removes her hands from her efforts to censor herself and props them on her knees. That was when Ash went pale white at the following sight; from just above May's vagina a fleshy tube was growing, and as it reached five inches, Ash recognized the shape; it was a penis. "What is going on here?" Ash blurted out.

May reared back, letting out a gasp, not of pain, but of strange ecstasy as the phallus grew another five inches. Finally, it stopped, and May fell to her knees. "Why did that feel good?" May asked... then she got mad and was about about to attack the new genitals, yelling, "Get off of me!!" when Ash stopped her. "Why did you stop me?!"

"All you'll do is hurt yourself, and we don't know what would happen if you succeeded... But for now, let's just get you dressed..." That's when...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds (UN: stabatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jantice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1644446-May-and-Ash-transform/cid/1214413-She-grows-a-penis