*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1644446-May-and-Ash-transform/cid/2948519-Mays-vagina-is-replaced-by-a-scrotum-and-t
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1644446
This is about transformations that ash and may from pokemon go through.
This choice: May's vagina is replaced by a scrotum and testicles...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

May's vagina is replaced by a scrotum and t...

    by: Clockwork
May looked down at the 5 inch penis that stuck out of her skirt. The red tip poked its way out of the skirt, fully erect. All of a sudden May moaned on her knees. Her skirt was folded onto her ass, showing Ash her pussy and anus. Mays pussy however, morphed and changed into a set of balls the size of two tennis balls. Her dick also stretched out to 8 inches, then 9, then 10.

May recovered from this and got up to her knees. Her dick was leaking cum out of it, it was so full. Ash also noticed her balls had grown to baseball sides each. “Ash stop looking!” May squealed but Ash was too focused on staring at her new addition to her body. Ash’s 4 inches grew a tent in his pants at the sight of Mays boobs growing to a F-cup which tore a hole in her shirt, leaving just two straps of her shirt barely covering her erect nipples.

May flushed red in shame, but also couldn’t not see Ash’s little tent, and felt her huge cock grow to 15 inches. She walked over to Ash pushed her body against his, rubbing her huge erection along Ash’s small body. May grabbed the crystal out of her pocket and slid it into the back of Ash’s pants. His eyes glowed purple and he felt his dick shrink to 3 inches. A wet spot grew on Ash’s pants. Ash was releasing cum in his pants, which May found hot.

She picked ash up with her strength she got from the crystal and slammed him against a tree nearby, grinding her dick against his clothed ass. It wasn’t clothed for long though, May slid his pants down to his ankles and pushed the tip of her now 20 inch cock against his anus.

“Please May, we don’t have any lube.” Ash begged, but May said “I’m gonna use my cum as lube”. Misty pushed her dick inside Ash and began to fuck him. Ash was crying in pain but his dick showed how much he loved it. It was harder than it had ever been before despite it only being 3 inches.

Ash only lasted 12 seconds on the dot before cumming. His dick shot cum like a water pistol that sprayed everywhere. Misty didn’t last much longer, only about 20 seconds. But she came like a fire hose. Cum shot straight into Ash’s asshole and out of his mouth, nose, ears and even his eyes. May screamed in pleasure “God I love raping your little boy pussy!” To which Ash gurgled cum and tried to say “I’m your fuck toy, I worship you...”. Misty didn’t stop cumming for 2 full minutes and only pulled out cause she felt bad. But she then covered Ash, her and everything in a 20 foot radius in sticky, sweaty cum.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The crystal has other side affects to be used

*Noteb*
2. Role reversal

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clockwork (UN: alphaeus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jantice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1644446-May-and-Ash-transform/cid/2948519-Mays-vagina-is-replaced-by-a-scrotum-and-t