*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yumi (The Goddess of Rock)
  2. One strange night.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1644773-Shrunk-in-Hi-Hi-Puffy-AmiYumi/cid/835339-Yumi-The-Goddess-of-Rock
by Bass
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1644773
You shrink in the unappreciated show Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi.
This choice: Yumi (The Goddess of Rock.)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Yumi (The Goddess of Rock)

    by: Unknown
Yumi grabs you and lifts you up to her face. She examines you for a bit and asks "How did get in here and get this small?" You were incredibly nervous and couldn't answer either of those questions. "How do I know you aren't some little pervert who shrunk himself just get a peek of me or Ami in the shower or while we're changing?" Yumi asks getting even angrier. You had to say something or else who knows what she'll do to you! "Please you have to believe me! I don't know how I got here or why I'm this small, I just want to turn back to normal and go home!" You exclaimed hoping she would believe you. Does it work?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bass has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1644773-Shrunk-in-Hi-Hi-Puffy-AmiYumi/cid/835339-Yumi-The-Goddess-of-Rock