*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645376-Furry-Transformation-Mansion/cid/2778703-the-changes-begin-3-herm-dragon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1645376
A human comes upon a mansion one night, and finds his life changed beyond all he expected.
This choice: the changes begin #3 (herm dragon?)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

the changes begin #3 (herm dragon?)

    by: Equestor
As you pull back from the odd sex book, you rub your finger where you had gotten the cut. Even though it healed, you feel like you should still feel some pain from it, something at least that showed you had been cut. This mansion was becoming stranger and stranger by the minute, and half of your mind insists that you should turn around and leave while you still have the choice.

However, the other half of your mind is begging you to keep walking through the mansion and check things out, and for some reason, you just have to follow that little urge.

Suddenly, while entering a long corridor you felt the pain from the papercut spreading from a finger to youre whole hand. You raised you aching hand. You gasped. Youre whole hand was covered in jet black scales, youre nails grew longer and changed into pure white claws. The scales started to spread to the rest of youre arm towards youre chest. You felt a big pain. You hold youre chest and stumble around the corridor. The scale's soon appeared on youre entire body. The pain didint fade away. It did shift its place you felt the pain in youre feet, at youre whole spine and on youre head. You felt like something sharp was coming out of youre spine pierceing through the skin. in the lower part of the back felt like youre spine was growing longer. You grabbed at the back you felt a... tail? It was still growing. Besides the growing pain you reached youre head and face. Face has streached out into a muzzle. You grabbed youre head and felt two large horns rolled out behind you (ram like horns). Then you heard a ripped sopund youre shoes gave up into youre big paw -liked feet. The spine ache couse you to grow spikes and a pair of big and wide wings. When the transformation stopped the pain disappeared. You panted and examine youre body. You turned into a antro dragon
-Hope it stopped

And right on cue another feeling ovewhelmed youre body. This time it felt like fire buring inside you. Then you felt like youre body was streaching out. You were growing. Youre shirt and jeans felt tighter snugging youre body. you grew 2 meters high. Suddenly you heard a rip on youre sleeves you notice that youre arm muscles gain definition and were bugling out. You flex youre arm. The sleeve shreded out of it. Then you felt grow spurt and you didind need to flex youre body to rip youre entire shirt. You admired you muscle's. You felt them hard as steel. With youre shirt off, uou noticed pecks were growing also. They were getting bigger and bigger and then they started to inch forward and starting to go down. The were turning into boobs. You grabbed you newly developed boobs. The you left out a moan. They were sensetive and still growing. The were fitting in youre hand, later were overflowing them. You started to stroke them and rub them, moaning with each movement. While you were pleasuring youreslf you felt another growth spurt downstairs. The belt broke making space for the developing six pack, later the legs bulged out ripping slowly youre jean. That felt very uncomfrotable. You cock felt tight there, so you took them off. and youre member immidietly stood at attention. Bulging out of youre underwear. While youre butt and legs grew with muscles, you started to grab one of youre boobs and stroke youre cock. The cock grew inched bigger with each stroke you felt youre balls swelling. Then it stopped.

You got confused. It all stopped. You snapped out of it and started to analize the changes. You changed into the black jet dragon like the one in Kama sutra. The only dififfrence (beside the gold underneath you) was the huge scaly F sized tits. With the nipples slowly poking downwards, but the breasts were firm. You had muscles that any athlete would be envy. Youre cock was flaccid and you deduced it had 20 cm. The balls seem to swell into 2 large apples.
- Im a... Herm - you said still examining youre body with a mixture of shock and hornyness. Trying to make sense of it all you heard a soft and female voice.

- Come to me. I can help you.

With no other options you faloowed the voice. The voice was coming from

Plan 1 - It come from the left side of the corridor. The door was opned and you saw an Anthro Dragoness beckoing you to come.

Plan 2 - It came from the dooe on the right side there was a Herm Wolf standing near the wall backoning you to come.

Plan 3 It came from the far end of the corridor inside... (you decide what was there.)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Plan 1

2. Plan 2

*Noteb*
3. Plan 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Equestor (UN: equestor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Draconicon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645376-Furry-Transformation-Mansion/cid/2778703-the-changes-begin-3-herm-dragon