*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Erza’s stress reliever!!
  2. Erza the exterminator
  3. Natsu
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1649450-Fairy-Tail-Shrink/cid/1215358-Erzas-stress-reliever
by Red7
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1649450
Characters from the anime/manga Fairy Tail shrink!
This choice: She takes some stress out on the 'bug'  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Erza’s stress reliever!!

    by: Chill
As Erza poked on the 'bug' a wicked look appeared on her face. Tired from the exhausting jobs and stressful situations she's been in, Erza decided to take her stress out on the 'bug'. "Stupid bug! Why are you even alive in the first place!?" yelled Erza as she stood up and raised her right foot.

Natsu, meanwhile, was freaking out as Erza's colossal foot was above him. "Erza ... what are you doing!?'" yelled Natsu at the top of his lungs. Suddenly, with rapid force, Erza slammed her leather boot on to Natsu.

Immediately, Natsu extended his arms and stopped Erza’s sole. The unbearable weight being slung across his shoulders, caused Natsu’s to kneel down. Natsu then lit himself on fire and managed to slowly get up.

Erza amazed by the ‘bug’s’ tendency to survive, made her move. Again her wicked grin increased as she increased the weight of her foot on to Natsu. Erza was enjoying the pleasure she was feeling. She always wanted to have this power on her hands, or foot in this occasion. “If you think about it’s your fault for appearing before me,” Erza said coldly, “Now say your prayers!” She then increased the weight of her foot and waited.
Natsu, now at his limit, was again kneeling down. Suddenly...

You have the following choices:

1. Natsu uses his power to free himself from Erza

2. Someone interrupts Erza's "fun"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chill (UN: chill15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Red7 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1649450-Fairy-Tail-Shrink/cid/1215358-Erzas-stress-reliever