*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Elfman
  2. Male!
  3. First off....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1649450-Fairy-Tail-Shrink/cid/1916582-Elfman
by Red7
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1649450
Characters from the anime/manga Fairy Tail shrink!
This choice: Elfman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Elfman

    by: Paul
It was just a normal day in Fiore. The Fairy Tail guild was still prosperous and full of requests of jobs. Elfman walks in to see Mira working at the bar and Lisanna talking to the gang. Lisanna sees Elfman and runs up to him happily.

"Hey big brother, so Natsu and the gang told me that you me and Mira should all go on a job request together!" Elfman not knowing what to say looks over at Natsu, Lucy, Gray, and Erza all smiling at him. Mira hears her name and walks over, she also looks a bit lost for words.

"Well, what do you say big brother and big sister, lets go do a request." Elfman and Mira bother remember how the last time all of them went on a job they lost Lisanna for two years, but they bother didn't want to disappoint their caring sister so they both accepted. Lisanna quickly ran over to the request board and grabbed a random request.

"It says we have to go to a town just east of Fairy Tail and talk to this women who needs help. Yay this is so exciting. Get read you two cause we're leaving tomorrow morning. Elfman went home and started preparing for the request. It wasn't a hard job but for some reason he just couldn't shake this bad feeling he had. He pushed his feeling aside and went to bed.

The next morning he found himself one inch tall. Where was he tho?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. On his bed

2. In the girls luggage, they left 'without him' they thought

*Noteb*
3. readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Paul (UN: ppearce11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Red7 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1649450-Fairy-Tail-Shrink/cid/1916582-Elfman