*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. use it now on his mother
  2. The first swap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1652407-A-Different-Kind-of-Swap/cid/864462-use-it-now-on-his-mother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1652407
One Day, you come across a remote with many buttons...............
This choice: use it now on his mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

use it now on his mother

    by: Adeptus Astartes
"Yeah right, like this thing is going to work on anything" Eddie muttered skeptically, holding the remote in his hand and studying it in detail. He then made his way out of the attic and went downstairs, where his mom was fixing herself something to eat before heading to work.

"Hi honey, want some breakfast?" his mother asked in a cheery tone.

"No I'm not hungry, thanks mom" Eddie responded, as he thought about whether to actually try and use this strange looking remote on his own mom.

"Hell with it" he finally sighed, aiming and firing....Zzzaaappp!!! He pressed the black & white button...

After a flash of light, Eddie looked in amazement at his mother, who now seemed to wearing clothes exactly like his. And after another few seconds...Eddie realized they were HIS clothes, now altered in size to fit his mother's body. He looked down at himself and gasped, seeing he was now wearing his mom's white blouse, her black pencil skirt, pantyhose, underwear and her 2-inch heel black patent pumps.

"Holy crap!!" Eddie blurted out, stumbling slightly in the heels he now wore.

"What's wrong sweetie?" his mother replied, turning to face him with a frown on her face.

"Huh? Oh...nothing mom, never mind!" Eddie mumbled in reply, as he dug his mom's panties out of his crack.

"Okay well, I'm off to work in a minute okay, there's still some pizza left over from last night if you get hungry before you head to school" his mother smiled. She didn't seem to think anything was weird about the fact that she was now wearing her teenage son's clothes...and he was wearing hers.

"Ok, thanks mom!" Eddie grinned, as he inspected his new clothing more closely, including the bra that was now fastened around his torso, with nothing to fill the cups. His thin, hairy legs looked quite unsightly clad in his mother's nylon pantyhose.

The sight of his mother's large, D-Cup breasts swinging loose underneath his t-shirt actually made Eddie laugh as he watched his mom walking around the kitchen. The he said goodbye to her as she left for work, he then had the house all to himself, at least for the time being.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pokekid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1652407-A-Different-Kind-of-Swap/cid/864462-use-it-now-on-his-mother