*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Someone I know
  2. One guy
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1654430-Stinky-footed-mega-rampage/cid/1932718-Someone-I-know
by solez
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1654430
Giant people with stinky feet rampaging cities and towns.
This choice: Someone I know  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Someone I know

    by: Ace Jones
I was but an ordinary 1 year old at first normal sized orange colored bobcat who goes by the name of Bubsy who indeed had clean bare paws and didn't know anything about certain fetishes or whatever.

One day i was pretending to be a giant dough monster as i knocked over some building block buildings until i spotted a batch of Oreo cookie dough flavored cookies and decided to eat them while i was completely unaware this batch was highly irradiated as i climbed out of my playpen and went straight for the batch of cookie dough Oreo cookies whilst stuffing my face until it happened.

After having eaten that batch of highly irradiated Oreo cookie dough flavored cookies, I started mutating into that of a 200 feet tall giant dough monster as i began growing at an alarming rate as my clothes and diaper ripped apart as my parents scurried over to where i was at.

"Dearest look out!" My father worriedly told mother.

"Oh no not that it's it's the bobcat dough boy!" Mother shouted.

"Who?" Father asked mother.

"Who?" The neighbors asked mother.

"The bobcat dough boy!" Mother said informing the neighbors as i was now a giant dough monster having outgrown the house it was in while heavily stomping through its suburban neighborhood leaving a path of destruction behind as i was now heading right towards the nearest unsuspecting metropolis itself.

Soon enough everyone who lived in the unsuspecting metropolis was panicking as they noticed yours truly was heavily stomping down their city streets and ran away in complete and utter terror.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue this storyline.

*Noteb*
2. Different story slot.

*Noteb*
3. Different story slot.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
solez has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1654430-Stinky-footed-mega-rampage/cid/1932718-Someone-I-know