*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1654923-Shrunk-by-Your-Roommate/cid/1727806-a-goddess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1654923
The girl you share an apartment with is more than what she seems. Please Add
This choice: "_a goddess"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"_a goddess"

    by: Unknown
"A goddess? How? Why are you my roommate?" You sputter out in confusion.

"It quickly became very boring for me to simply observe humans, so I decided to live among them. Except I don't have any of the functions or needs of a real human. So I just wander about, trying out different lifestyles or influencing events that interest me." Stephina explained, still smiling.

"But what does any of that have to do with shrinking me?" You asked, still full of fear.

"Well, another thing I occasionally do is shrink a human whose disappearance will not be noticed. Then I keep them close to me for entertainment. However they never usually last a long period of time, some managed to convince me to return them to normal. Others tried to escape and met an unfortunate end trying to survive at their tiny size or from seeking other humans for assistance. A handful of very uncooperative people forced me to absorb their being, causing them to become non-existent." Stephina said with excitement.

You are very afraid now, while Stephina doesn't seem intent on killing you, she is going to enslave you. However, you do have some hope, she mentioned others that convinced her to release them.

"So what are you going to do with me?" You ask in a trembling voice.

"Good question, I suppose I should..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
The Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1654923-Shrunk-by-Your-Roommate/cid/1727806-a-goddess