*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The prettier cheerleaders (You’re a girl)
  2. You are?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1654923-Shrunk-by-Your-Roommate/cid/850488-The-prettier-cheerleaders-Youre-a-girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1654923
The girl you share an apartment with is more than what she seems. Please Add
This choice: The prettier cheerleaders (You’re a girl)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The prettier cheerleaders (You’re a girl)

    by: The Random
Nonetheless she chose you. That was about three months ago. Since then you’ve lived with Stephina, paying for your half of the food you ate, the water you used, and of course the space you occupied. The only real rule Stephina laid down when you moved in was that you didn’t go into her room; as a gesture of equality she kept out of yours. But she still locked her room whenever she left the apartment. Aside from meals and meeting in front of the bathroom each morning, Stephina spent most of her time in the apartment in her room, away from any prying eyes. When she was out of her room but still in the apartment she was friendly with you but seemed a bit distant.

You had gotten off work early today, so you were sitting on the couch in the main room watching the television. A few hours passed before Stephina walked in from her room. “Turn off the TV, would you?” She asked as she sat down beside you. You did as she asked and stood up straighter, she seemed excited about something. “Well, as you know we’ve lived together here for a few months.” She stated, smiling like a kid with a new toy.

“Yeah, we have.” You replied, not sure where she was going with this.

“Yep. And in that time, I’ve never really been completely honest with you.” Stephina said without dropping her smile.

“What do you mean?” You asked, wondering what she apparently was about to admit.

“You’ll see” Stephina giggled before you suddenly blacked out.


You woke up later in what you soon realized was your shirt. You somehow had been shrunk! Though your outer garments were apparently unchanged, your underwear somehow shrunk with you. Your best guess was that you were about 2 inches tall. “Ah you’re awake, good.” You hear Stephina’s voice boomed, though you couldn’t see her through the shirt fabric. “Well my ‘little’ friend, as you’ll see when I get you out of there I’m really _____________” Stephina said as she pulled you’re shirt up, causing you to land on the couch fabric where you were once sitting.

You have the following choices:

1. “_an alien.”

2. “_a demoness.”

3. “_a witch.”

4. "_a goddess"

*Noteb*
5. Something else (reader’s choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Random (UN: therandom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1654923-Shrunk-by-Your-Roommate/cid/850488-The-prettier-cheerleaders-Youre-a-girl