*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maieusiophile City In The Morning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1654970-Maieusiophile-City/cid/850560-Maieusiophile-City-In-The-Morning
by prego
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1654970
The city is full of pregnant people and having pregnancy cravings.
Chapter #1

Maieusiophile City In The Morning.

    by: prego
As I saw the sun enter my eyes and I felt my babies kick in my belly and I stretch and I grab the bed wall rail to left me up so I wouldn't fall off my bed and can't get up. Then I waddled to the bathroom to do my business and a few minutes later I was out of the bathroom with my housecoat. As I waddle to my kitchen, I couldn't stop my mouth watering for some chocolate cover ice cream pickles flavor hot drink(Coffee in our world). As I open my fridge I notice I ran out of c.c.i.c.p.f.h.d.(it a mouth full huh?). So I desired the real thing and grab a bowl of chocolate cover ice cream pickles and waddle to the table and started to eat it like a pregnant woman eat.

Then my roommate came waddling over to the table and drinking the last c.c.i.c.p.f.h.d. and smile while I have chocolate on my mouth and pregnant belly.

"Hi Mike like that drink? You know that was mine?"

"Sorry. I forgot that this drink was yours and you notice that I'm pregnant with quints." Then he pointed his belly, that when I notice that he was licking his lips like he was In the mood again. Then he waddle to me and started to lick the chocolate off my belly and I felt he was making love to me like last night. Then he stop and he turn on the news, I was bum out of having fun with my breakfast.

Then the news said the mayor Victoria Rockwell had expanded a new law making male pregnancy workout unsegregated so they can join woman pregnancy workout. The Babies-maker warriors won the last night pregoball game by winning 12 points. No new birth entered the hospital for a month now. That when I turn the news off. Then it was time to go out.

I got dress and waddle to the elevator and then my next door neighbor Mitchel Boom who was waddle into the elevator in her police uniform. She was in a hurry and she told me there a code 12 outside our apparent doors. I look confused then she told me that someone in labor.

Then I saw a ambulance outside the door pulling 2 pregnant woman in the back doors and driving off. Then Mitchel new partner ask me who I am? I reply....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 prego (UN: warhammer10000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
prego has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1654970-Maieusiophile-City/cid/850560-Maieusiophile-City-In-The-Morning