*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1655431-Heroes-transformation-interactive/cid/1178802-While-looking-for-Claire-she-runs-into-a-TFing-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1655431
The girls from heroes undergo changes!
This choice: While looking for Claire she runs into a TFing powered human  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

While looking for Claire she runs into a TFing ...

    by: Darkwing McQuack
As Gretchen turned the corner she saw a woman in her 30's staring into Claire's eyes. Confused at what was going on she noticed something was off about Claire. She noticed her left ear was becoming pointed at the top and her blonde hair was growing on the outside. It also seemed her clothes where larger on her as if she was shrinking. Just then she realized that her pupils where slit like a cats. "Hey! What the hell is going on?" Gretchen demanded. The woman then turn around just realizing that she had more company. "Ah. Can't have any witnesses." the woman proclaimed. She stared into Gretchen's eyes. A warm and calming feeling came over Gretchen. "What does she mean?" she thought as she started scratching her hand. She looked down to see her black hair was starting to grow on her hand. When she looked back up she could she that Claire was starting to come out of her trance and also that she had shrunk even more. Claire looked to be under 4 feet now and her pants and panties where around her ankles. She had also grow a tail that was covered in blonde hair and her arm and leg hairs where becoming increasingly longer. "What's happening to me?" Gretchen heard Claire as she turned her attention back to herself. She felt her pants fall as her height began to diminish. "Why are you doing this?" she asked the woman. "Why not?" she replied. "We can't spend the rest of our lives as cats" she thought to herself. Every part of her body started to itch as her fur started to grow in. Glancing back at Claire she saw that she had ditched her clothes since they had grown uncomfortable to wear. She also saw that Claires breasts had shrunk considerably and had grown 6 other sets of nipple down her stomach underneath her fur. She could feel the same thing happening under her shirt. "Don't give in Claioooeeewwww." "Oh no I can't speak now!" she thought as everything went black. Gretchen quickly realized that she shrunk so much that her clothes had engulfed her. She poked out of the neck hole of her shirt as her transformation completed. "Gretchen?" Looking over she realized the blonde cat that was Claire calling over to her. "Claire are you ok?" Gretchen asks her. "Yea. Other then the fact that I'm covered in fur and walking naked on all fours I'm good." "How can you joke at a time like this? Who was that woman and where did she go?" she asks Claire. " I don't know. I ran into her and the next thing I know were turning into cats. She took off when you shrunk into your clothes." Claire told her. "So now what do we do?" "I think we should try to find some help." Claire told her. "Thats going to be hard considering they can't understand us." " Yea I know."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Finding help

*Noteb*
2. Explore the dorm from a cats perspective

*Noteb*
3. Run into a girl turning into a cat

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Darkwing McQuack (UN: darkwing387 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Coodookie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1655431-Heroes-transformation-interactive/cid/1178802-While-looking-for-Claire-she-runs-into-a-TFing-